We are selecting a HARDWARE ENGINEER.
We are looking for creative minds to joins our dynamic team as an Electrical Design Engineer. In this position you will be performing complex assignments often requiring development of new or improved products/processes/techniques. The position requires an ability to interpret, on a broad basis, the principles, theories, and concepts of the engineering specialty.
- Provide and support the continuous improvement and development of all electronical solutions
- Conceptualize, design and develop PCB
- Develop test applications for supporting all phases of development and verification of deliverable applications
- Work within existing processes and guidelines to ensure consistent and traceable results
- Create planning, design, implementation and verification documentation for internal use Develop, implement, analyze, measure, test and validate control equations, algorithms, coefficients, etc. for system and product specifications
- Create and conduct algorithm assessments, characterization, testing and verification
- Evaluate and apply new developments and technologies
- Collaborate with other engineers and program team to create overall system and product design specifications
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering similar
- One (1) year of experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience developing software within an embedded environment, including strong knowledge of multiple microcontroller architectures, preferably with ARM and PIC based processors
- Experienced with FPGA design.
- Experience with communication and networking protocols as applied in embedded environment (RS-485, RS-232, I2C, SPI, USB, UART drivers, etc.)
- Experience with source code archiving methodologies
Contact human resources, send us your Curriculum Vitae: